F.C.Internazionale unwashed match worn shirt by Javier Zanetti during the Serie A game between Udinese and Internazionale which took place in Udinese, “Stadio Friuli”, on January 6th 2013. The shirt is very recognizable from game’s footages due some folds on the sleeve. The shirt was given by Zanetti to an Udinese coaching staff member who kept the shirt unwashed. The shirt comes with a signed COA from the Udinese team member who got it from Zanetti alongside with a picture of him holding the shirt in his hands.
Team: INTERNAZIONALE F.C.
Competition: SERIE A
Game: UDINESE vs INTERNAZIONALE
Player: ZANETTI JAVIER
Date: January 6th 2013
NOTE: The shirt comes with a signed COA from the Udinese team member who got it from Zanetti alongside with a picture of him holding the shirt in his hands.
- Made in: THAILAND
- Size: XL
- Drilled fabric on sides – Not available in shops
- T rubber details on shoulders – Not available in shops
- Sublimated inside washing tag – Not available in shops
- Official “LEGA CALCIO” badge on sleeve
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Don’t miss our auctions on www.10auctions.com