F.C. Juventus goalkeeper match worn/issued shirt of Gianluigi Buffon from the season 2016/2017. The shirt was probably issued for the Serie A game between Sampdoria and Juventus which took place in Genova, “Luigi Ferraris” Stadium, on March 19th. Buffon played this game with a green kit but he gave this orange shirt to a Sampdoria team member after the game. The player doesn’t know if the shirt was worn in some previous game over the season 2016/2017 or if it was prepared for the game against Sampdoria and at the end Buffon preferred to play with the green shirt. But surely the shirt comes from Buffon himself. The shirt comes with the Sampdoria team member signed certificate.
Team: JUVENTUS F.C.
Competition: SERIE A
Game: SAMPDORIA vs JUVENTUS
Player: BUFFON GIANLUIGI
Date: March 19th 2016
NOTE: The shirt comes from an U.C.Sampdoria team member who also provided the certificate.
- Made in: VIETNAM
- Size: 9 – Not available in shops
- Adidas “ADIZERO” – Not available in shops
- Plastic iron printed Adidas logo, stars and team crest on chest – Not available in shops
- Official “2016/2017 Serie A Tim” badge on sleeve
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Don’t miss our auctions on www.10auctions.com