MILAN A.C. 2017/2018 120th FIGC SPECIAL MATCH WORN SHIRT * ROMAGNOLI ALESSIO *
A.C.Milan match worn shirt by Alessio Romagnoli during the Serie A game between Milan and Verona which took place in Milan, “Giuseppe Meazza” Stadium, on May 5th 2018. The shirt has an extra patch on sleeve, used by the team in this game only, to celebrate the 120th anniversary of the Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio. Shirts with these details were never sold in shops but they were especially made for the players. The shirt comes from an A.C.Milan team member.
Team: MILAN A.C.
Competition: SERIE A
Game: MILAN vs VERONA
Player: ROMAGNOLI ALESSIO
Date: May 5th 2018
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request
NOTE: The shirt comes from an A.C.Milan team member.
- Made in: THAILAND
- Size: 8 – Not available in shops
- Adidas “ADIZERO” – Not available in shops
- FIGC “120th Anniversary” badge on sleeve – Not available in shops
- Official “Serie A TIM” and “7” badges on sleeves
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Don’t miss our auctions on www.10auctions.com