REAL MADRID C.F. 2003/2004 UNWASHED MATCH WORN & SIGNED SHIRT vs MONACO * BECKHAM DAVID *
Real Madrid C.F. match worn shirt by David Beckham during the “Champions League game between Real Madrid and Monaco which took place in Madrid, “Estadio Santiago Bernabeu”, on March 24th 2004. The shirt was swapped after the game with a Monaco’s player The shirt was also hand signed and dedicated to the player on the front which is a quite rare thing considering that David Beckham is/was not very usual to sign his authentic match worn items and simply hand signed on the back. The name on front has been “cancelled” in the closeup picture but the whole dedication is very well written and the player’s name is also very well recognizable. Even if the shirt was probably washed, it is very recognizable from game’s footages because of two stains, one on elbow and one on the top right back. The shirt has the inner layer cutted as Beckham used to wear. The number 2 on the back is slightly ruined as visible on the picture below. The shirt has been framed so it has some tiny pin’s signs on it.
Team: REAL MADRID C.F.
Competition: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Game: REAL MADRID C.F.
Player: BECKHAM DAVID
Date: March 24th 2004
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request
NOTE: This shirt comes from the Monaco’s player who swapped the shirt with Beckham. The shirt is hand signed and dedicated to the player.
- Made in: NOT VISIBLE DUE CUTTED INNER LAYER
- Size: NOT VISIBLE DUE CUTTED INNER LAYER
- Sublimated/painted smaller sponsor on chest – Not available in shops
- Long sleeves dual layer shirt (the inner layer has been hand cutted) – Not available in shops
- Adidas “CLIMACOOL” – Not available in shops
- Hand signed and dedicated with a black marker on front and on the back
- Official “CHampions League” and “9” badges on sleeves – Not available in shops
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Don’t miss our auctions on www.10auctions.com